Stoke makes it easy for companies to monitor remote industrial assets. As a Sales & Marketing Intern at Stoke, you’ll engage with customers, learn the fundamentals of industrial automation and drive results for corporate marketing initiatives and promotions.
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales & Marketing Intern who is eager to expand their breadth of knowledge in the Internet of Things (IoT) industry.
This is a unique opportunity for current university students (or recent graduates) to gain skills and knowledge in supporting the day-to-day operations of a startup, and assist in expanding our quickly growing client base.
The location of this role is flexible and we are open to remote work.
What you will do
- Assist in sales and marketing activities, from crafting copy to building email campaigns
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from sales and marketing campaigns
- Research and write short-form blog posts on topics that support Stoke’s larger content strategy
- Prepare promotional presentations and marketing materials
- Play a key role in shaping the future of Stoke
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with digital marketing software and tools (eg. CRM tools, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
- Good understanding of different marketing techniques
- Knowledge of website building is a plus
- Understanding of the industrial automation landscape is a plus
Stoke helps improve uptime, reduce maintenance costs and maximize productivity for remote industrial assets by making it easy to monitor them, regardless of where they are located. Our solution, SmartEdge, combines smart sensors, edge AI and ubiquitous connectivity into a plug-and-play system that provides our customers actionable insights to prevent asset downtime and failures before they can impact productivity.
Stoke was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Silicon Valley.