Stoke makes it easy for companies to monitor their operational assets. Join us to develop new technology that will provide Stoke a competitive advantage in Industrial IoT (IIoT). If you find it exciting to work in an international team that creates innovative remote monitoring solutions, then we have your opportunity.
As a Firmware Engineer, you will be part of a high-performance Software team that has a culture of open communication, innovation, teamwork and customer success.
Roles and responsibilities may include working on some of the most difficult and interesting algorithmic problems. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Actively participating in all stages of firmware development life-cycle (e.g. requirements definition, research, code design/development, unit test development, board debug, etc.)
- Investigate technologies and solutions which help the team achieve deliverable on the product road map
- Design, develop, and debug embedded firmware code and test
- Design for Testability and Debuggability
- Work closely with Architecture team to enhance the lower level design and implementation of the code and tests
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Be a problem solver.
- Action oriented and a self-starter.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
3+ years of experience (1+ year with a Master’s) inclusive of:
- Software development (C or C++)
- Embedded programming (e.g. firmware design, debug, etc.)
- Experience with IoT product development
- Experience with full product development cycle
Stoke helps improve uptime, reduce maintenance costs and maximize productivity for remote industrial assets by making it easy to monitor them, regardless of where they are located. Our solution, SmartEdge, combines smart sensors, edge AI and ubiquitous connectivity into a plug-and-play system that provides our customers actionable insights to prevent asset downtime and failures before they can impact productivity.
Stoke was founded in 2020 and is headquartered in Silicon Valley.